IERTEC SMART TECHNOLOGIES is a 100% Spanish company that is born of our passion for technology and innovation.
Nothing pushes us more than our concerns in different areas as well as our commitment to help create a better society.
IERTEC has a registered trademark (IERTEC®) and in the course of 2017 it is presenting 2 different patents to the OEPM (Spanish Official Agency for Patents and Brands).
Since our foundation in 2014, our growth has been continuous and solid, based on direct invoicing to clients and in the generation of projects with a very clear objective: to create product and brand.
To develop technological tools to improve society.
We want to be the Spanish technological referent in the technological innovation sector.
Our Core Values
- The people’s wellness
- The client
- A commitment to society
- A positive attitude
- Passion for excellence
Our ethical code
- Foster the professional and individual growth of people.
- Our spirit of service as a voluntary spirit that pushes us to solve in collaboration, our own needs and others, always maintaining orientation to customer.
- Compliance with laws, rules and regulations (including laws regarding the use of privileged internal information).
- Encourage reporting on any unlawful or unethical behavior, or any behavior or activity that interferes with the fundamental rights of human beings.
- Protection of confidential information and any other private domain, and that of our customers and suppliers.
- Continuous improvement as an attitude that allows us to maintain the desire and commitment to make our work better and better.
- Efficiency because it is a value that seeks excellence in daily work, reaching the levels of quality required by our customers offering careful attention that can distinguish us as companies.
- Protecting confidential and privately owned information from our customers and suppliers is one of our top priorities. Unauthorized access, use or disclosure may harm our company or any third party and, therefore, it is not allowed to access, use or disclose the information unless it has been duly authorized for it. Unauthorized access, use or disclosure may also constitute a breach of laws, including privacy rules.